With a brilliant, captivating red design on top of an aluminum chassis, this computer leaves you dazzled in amazement. The display, in addition, is a 13.3-inch UHD AMOLED and provides amazing visuals, given the fact that it supports 4K resolution as well.
The Chromebook is equipped with a 10th Gen Intel Core i5 CPU, along with 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD. Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy’s latest tech is crowned as one of the lightest ever made for a 13-inch computer. It really stands out with its thinness, both generally, and the bezels on the left and right side which measure about 0.15 to 0.2-inch in width.
The audio quality of the device is also a major plus point. The volume is going to shock you with how well-balanced, and lout it is, even so, that you could hear the voice coming from different rooms as well.
Here are some pros and cons of the device, followed by its specifications.
- The design in exemplary with a bright red color
- A lightweight build coupled with a thin chassis makes the Chromebook super convenient
- The performance is unparalleled when it comes to speed
- The screen is 4K is truly brilliant and highly vibrant
- Chromebook features the famous S pen, along with multiple other features such as fingerprint detection
- The major downside to this laptop is its absurdly low battery life. This goes into consideration in regard to it featuring 4K resolution
- The hinge is feeble and doesn’t offer a very sturdy grip
- The preinstalled webcam is pretty low in resolution, and you cannot expect much from it
- The laptop will get a bit warm after some time of usage, making you have to worry about slowing down
- CPU: 10th Gen Intel Core i5
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Display: 13.3-inch, 4K AMOLED
- Battery: 5:55 (tested)
- Size: 11.9 x 8 x 0.4 inches
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Number of USB Ports (Total): 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Type C Ports: 2
- Speaker Type: Stereo Speakers
- Display Type: Widescreen